Century Travel and Cruise Ship Vacations
Online Travel Agency
Travel is My Profession ... Service is My Business
Your Full Service Specialist in
Individual & Group Travel ... Worldwide Since 1979

112 Cedar Swamp Road     Deep River, CT  06417     USA

Passport and Visa Guidelines

Register Profile I want more information Printer-friendly Email this Page

Passport/Visa Guidelines
Applying for Your Passport ......

It is a good idea to apply for your passport 3 months before you plan to travel. Allow more time if you also need a visa. You must have a valid passport before applying for your visa. This is very important in order to insure entering and exiting other countries.

If this is your first passport, you must apply in person. You can apply at any passport agency or at one of the many clerks of court or post offices designated to accept passport applications. When applying, bring with you...

  • Proof of US Citizenship...
    Usually a certified copy of your birth certificate, previous US passport, a naturalization certificate or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad.

  • Two identical recent front view photos...
    2" x 2".

  • A completed passport application...
    Form DSP-11.

  • Proof of identity...
    Such as your valid drivers license or other photo or physical description ID.

  • And the appropriate fee for a passport valid for 10 years.

    Your birth certificate or other documents will be returned to you by mail, along with your new passport.

    Click link to process/expedite a ... Passport

    Will You Need a Visa ......

    Many countries require a visa. This is an endorsement or stamp placed in your passport by a foreign government. It permits you to visit that country for a specified purpose and a limited time.

    U.S. passport agencies cannot obtain visas for you. Apply for your visa directly to the embassy or consulate of each country you plan to visit. Ask your travel agent to assist you with visas.

    An increasing number of countries are establishing entry requirements regarding AIDS testing. Particularly for long-term residents and students. Check with the embassy or consulate of the countries you plan to visit for the latest information.

    A number of countries require you to obtain your visa from the embassy or consular office nearest to your residence. The addresses of foreign consular offices can be found in telephone directories of large cities or in the Congressional Directory. Available in most libraries.

    You may write to the appropriate embassy in Washington, DC. Request the address of their consulate that is nearest to you. You can also obtain the Department of State booklet, Foreign Entry Requirements. This lists visa and other entry requirements and locations of all foreign embassies and consulates in the US.

    Click link to process/expedite a ... Visa

  • Travel is My Profession ... Service is My Business

    Call Toll Free ... 1-888-324-4657

    Email ... Century Travel & Cruise Ship Vacations

    Phone ... 1-860-526-3874     Fax ... 1-860-526-9553

    To contact us with ... Comments ... Questions ... Kudos

    Think Wellness Info-Blog

    Exclusive Travel Agency
    for  John Krondes  and the
    Funky Sound of America Organization

    Top of Page
    Century Travel & Cruise Ship Vacations Value Your Business
    Helping people like you to make your next  Reservation  and trip a reasonable, easy and satisfying experience.